[Users] oVirt to oVirt VMs migration

Hervé Leclerc herve.leclerc at alterway.fr
Tue Sep 17 13:22:23 UTC 2013

Thank you René,
A question :
- You can export them to your export domain on ovirt manager 1 : OK
- Detach the export domain afterwards OK
- Attach it to ovirt manager 2 : How do you do that ? how do you declare
the Exports  in manager 2? it complains that the directory is not empty
...import the vms : the goal

Regards

Hervé Leclerc
CTO