[Users] Fedora 18 3.3 upgrade package

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Wed Sep 18 13:16:25 UTC 2013

Hi Alessandro,

Handling all of the dependencies for newer versions of oVirt on older
versions of Fedora is tricky, and given Fedora's rapid lifecycle, I
don't think the benefits outweigh the costs. I do not believe there are
plans to make 3.3.0 packages available on F18. However, we'd happily
share information about a back-port if someone else were to rebuild and
host the packages. My recommendation would be to upgrade to Fedora 19 if
you want to upgrade to oVirt 3.3.

Thanks,
Dave.

On 09/18/2013 02:53 PM, Alessandro Bianchi wrote:
> Sorry for askinkg
>
> I saw there is no 3.3.0 package in the Fedora 18 repo
>
> Is there any plan to make it avail?
>
> Thanks

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13