[Users] Announcement: oVirt 3.3.0 release!

Steve Dainard sdainard at miovision.com
Wed Sep 18 14:53:21 UTC 2013

Awesome.

Dave can you have someone edit the installation page and specifically
mention that EL hypervisors don't have native Gluster (fuse only) support -
It would be very frustrating to think you can have all the features, and OS
stability as well, only to find out EL doesn't support a key feature.

I've seen lots of requests on the board for a back-port so this might
preempt more questions / problems.

*Steve *
*
*