[Users] Exception: ValueError("invalid literal for int() with base 10: ' '", )

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Thu Sep 19 13:12:57 UTC 2013

Hmmm, I'm beginning to suspect the LSI MegaRaid chips.

I replaced the SSD of the first node with a brand new Samsung 256GB SSD and the second node with a 1TB HDD.

When I change the SWAP size on both nodes to 4GB, it fails to install the bootloader.

When I leave everything on default and just continue the steps, I get an "error 30 read-only filesystem" on BOTH nodes.

When I choose Other drive and select /dev/sda, I get the ValueError exception.

So I'm kinda stuck :-&

Our RAID chip is LSI 2108 SAS

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego