[Users] Ovirt-engine

kumar shantanu k.shantanu2006 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 08:44:04 UTC 2013

Hi Rene,

Thanks for your reply. My hypervisor is kvm which is already running on
Centos6. Now I understand the fact that I can't simply connect kvm with
ovrit-engine rather I will need to import machines from kvm to ovirt-engine
but my hypervisor will still be kvm ? Am I right ?

On a different node what is the role of vdsm ?

Thanks
Shantanu