[Users] Multiple network interfaces on engine?

Rickard Kristiansson rickard at sanuksystems.com
Mon Sep 23 11:41:16 UTC 2013

OK. Maybe I'm asking for something irrelevant, but to answer René's question; The use case is that there are two separate physical networks for general IP and storage IP, and Engine seems to require to be able to reach the NFS server to validate the connection when configuring mapping. So to be able to configure a NFS server, the Engine needs to be connected also to the storage network.
It worked fine after manually tweaking the sysconfig/network-scripts, but this config was then shortly overridden by Engine discovering and trying to use the second NIC for bonding with ovirtmgmt.