[Users] Multiple network interfaces on engine?

Rickard Kristiansson rickard at sanuksystems.com
Mon Sep 23 13:55:06 UTC 2013

OK, thanks. Then I'm happy with the explanations that it is supposed to work the way I initially expected..
That all operations are actually carried out on the nodes is good news, and should solve all worries.

I'll go back and see what is actually going wrong on the engine and try to fix it.
I'd love to reinstall the engine, but as I can't find any documentation on how to reliably move configs from one engine to another, and I was brave enough to already put ovirt into production with a number of hypervisors, I'm somewhat limited to what I can/dare to do.