[Users] Unable to finish AIO 3.3.0 - VDSM

Nicholas Kesick cybertimber2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:52:17 UTC 2013

I'm having trouble with the AIO 3.3.0 install on Fedora 19 using jbrooks directions - I have DHCP, so I omitted the NM portion.
The good news is that the engine-setup completes just fine, but the VDSM portion fails. I thought it had to do with a missing dependency but so far that hasn't helped either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The install is a Fedora 19 "minimal" install with the "standard" package of add-ons. I've tried with and without SELINUX in permissive. The only thing I have noticed is that the ovirtmgmt network is missing. When I try to activate the host using the web interface ovirtmgmt appears, but without an IP address, so the entire system loses connectivity.

ovirt-engine-setup and vdsm log are attached and compressed.