[Users] unable to start vm in 3.3 and f19 with gluster

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 06:21:35 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Vijay Bellur  wrote:

> Have the following configuration changes been done?
>
> 1) gluster volume set <volname> server.allow-insecure on
>
> 2) Edit /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol on all gluster nodes to contain this
> line:
>             option rpc-auth-allow-insecure on
>
> Post 2), restarting glusterd would be necessary.
>
> Regards,
> Vijay

No, because I didn't find find this kind of info anywhere... ;-)

Done on both hosts (step 1 only one time) and I see that the gui
detects the change in volume setting.
Now the VM can start (I see the qemu process on ovnode02) but it seems
to remain in hourglass state icon.....
After 5 minutes it still remains in "executing" phase in tasks

Eventually I'm going to restart the nodes completely....