[Users] Migration issues with ovirt 3.3

emitor at gmail.com emitor at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:00:45 UTC 2013

No, it doesn't succeed neither.

I've also noticed that in the Gluster Swift secction it appears to me
everything as Not installed, except the memcached that appears as Down,
could this has something to do with all these?

The private chat was my bad I think, I've only answered to you in some
point, sorry!

Thanks!

--
*Emiliano Tortorella*