[Users] could not add iscsi disk in ovirt.

Saurabh saurabh.kumar at techblue.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 12:43:28 UTC 2013

Hi guys, I am running ovirt with NFS as storage pool. Everything is
working quite fine for me. The only problem is I could not add the a new
iscsi disk in Disk tab. When I go to the Disk tab there is an option of
adding new disk from internal storage and another option is add External
(Direct Lun). When I opt for the External (Direct LUN), I am able to
discover the Lun but could not log in to that lun using the ovirt web
console. Whereas when I try to login to that lun using the isciadm in
command line I am able to login. Any help??