[Users] could not add iscsi disk in ovirt.

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 13:10:06 UTC 2013

I am not sure direct lun will be supported for an NFS pool... can you
try the same from iscsi pool?

is this lun being used somewhere else or did you create a new one?
you can run vdsClient -s 0 getDeviceList to see the list of the
available luns and if the status is free or not.
(it should also in the logs (engine and vdsm) when you discover the luns
from the webadmin.

On 09/27/2013 01:43 PM, Saurabh wrote:

> Hi guys, I am running ovirt with NFS as storage pool. Everything is
> working quite fine for me. The only problem is I could not add the a
> new iscsi disk in Disk tab. When I go to the Disk tab there is an
> option of adding new disk from internal storage and another option is
> add External (Direct Lun). When I opt for the External (Direct LUN), I
> am able to discover the Lun but could not log in to that lun using the
> ovirt web console. Whereas when I try to login to that lun using the
> isciadm in command line I am able to login. Any help??

Dafna Ron