[Users] Clome thin provision to thin provision??

Gadi Ickowicz gickowic at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 05:43:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

This should be possible AFAIK - are you selecting thin provision for each disk? if you are, could you please attach engine logs and vdsm logs from the spm host for the time of creation of the vm from the snapshot?
also - your vdsm version is quite a bit older than the engine version

Thanks,
Gadi Ickowicz