[Users] Logical Network VLAN Tagging and DataCenters

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Apr 1 15:26:27 UTC 2014

Well I am also interested in this feature.

I assumed it would work as logical networks
are per data center defined.

I hadn't time and resources to test it yet.

Maybe this is just an UI-Bug?
Simon, could you try and get the network
interfaces of this vm via REST-API or cli?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen