[Users] Where is the hosted engine storage?

Jimmy Dorff jdorff at phy.duke.edu
Tue Apr 1 18:51:55 UTC 2014

I installed a test system with 3.4 and hosted-engine. Everything worked!

Post-install I didn't have a Storage Domain and the Data Center wasn't
initialized. I added a second NFS path (everything on a NFS appliance)
and setup a Storage Domain and such.

My question is where is the storage for the engine vm? Clearly it's on
the NFS path I provided during the setup, but that isn't visible in the
oVirt GUI at all. The "HostedEngine" Disks tab is blank.

Just checking that this is the design intent.

Thanks,
Jimmy