[Users] Host's Cluster Compatibility Version doesn't match the Cluster's Compatibility Version.

Jim@Ovirt jim-ovirt at spudsoft.co.uk
Wed Apr 2 10:03:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've just installed OVirt 3.4 AllInOne on a clean install of Fedora19 on
a multihomed box.
I had some issues getting networking working, but that seems to be up now.
I've got two Alerts that are in the way now:

Host's Cluster Compatibility Version doesn't match the Cluster's
Compatibility Version.
According to "yum list installed" every package that begins "ovirt" is
version 3.4.something and every package that begins "vdsm" is version
4.14.6, but "vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps" reports clusterLevels = ['3.0',
So it looks like ovirt 3.4 isn't compatible with ovirt 3.4, which seems
a bit odd.
What have I done wrong here?

The other Alert is "Power Management is not configured for this Host.".
I don't have any kind of power management for this box, is it possible
to stop this message?

Thanks

Jim