[Users] HA

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:07:19 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Due our acceptance testing, we discovered something. (Document will follow).
When we disable one fiber path, no problem multipath finds it way no pings
are lost.
BUT when we disabled both the fiber paths (so one of the storage domain is
gone on this host, but still available on the other host), vms go in paused
mode... He chooses a new SPM (can we speed this up?), put's the host in
non-responsive (can we speed this up, more important) and the VM's stay on
Paused mode... I would expect that they would be migrated (yes, HA is
enabled) to the other host and reboot there... Any solution? We are still
using oVirt 3.3.1 , but we are planning a upgrade to 3.4 after the easter
holiday.

Kind Regards,

Koen