[Users] (no subject)

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 10:40:38 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

IMO we need to investigate why this script was not running , any chance to get the DB backup before this upgrade for analysis ?

> this upgrade is from 3.3.4 to 3.4 i think. did you ever upgraded from
> 3.2 to 3.3? if yes then we need that upgrade log.

If this is the case, upgrade is supported first from 3.2 to 3.3 and just after this is completed to 3.4 AFAIK

> more directions - did you anytime override the osinfo files or added
> some custom ones? please paste the content of
> /etc/ovirt-engine/osinfo.conf.d and
> /usr/share/ovirt-engine/conf/osinfo-defaults.properties
>
> if non of this has relevant results than its totally safe to run the
> script above mentioned [1]

This may solve the specific issue but we should understand why this script was not run at the first place in order to fix any potential problem.