[Users] windows VM console

Giorgio Bersano giorgio.bersano at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:08:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I recently imported in oVirt a Windows 2003R2 VM which previously ran
on virt-manager/libvirt/KVM.
All right (almost).
The only weirdness is that I'm unable to have a VNC or SPICE console.

Clicking the green terminal icon in webadmin makes me download a .rdp
file regardless of what I have set in the VM's definition.

Can anyone tell me what controls the production of a .rdp instead of a .vv?
I think this has something to do with virt-v2v because other windows
VM directly created in oVirt behave properly.

What could I investigate more? Which config file?

TIA,
Giorgio.