[Users] Conf access rights

René Koch rkoch at linuxland.at
Thu Apr 3 15:19:25 UTC 2014

Hi Kevin,

On 04/03/2014 04:11 PM, Kevin Tibi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am contacting you because I can not do what I want. I have a
> hosted-engine. I have a data center with a cluster that has two nodes. I
> have a ipa-server for authentication. I want a user can create VMs. I
> would like he could just manage its VMs and not see others. And more, I
> would like to put a quota per user.

You can assign quotas per user. Quotas are disabled per default, so you
have to enabled it for your datacenter.

I also suggest to assign permissions for your users to self provisioning
portal, then they can only see/create/start/stop their vms. In webadmin
portal users can always see all vms.

Regards,
René