[Users] windows VM console

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Thu Apr 3 15:30:47 UTC 2014

Hi Giorgio,

you can try this things:
- have a look at the webadmin at the edit VM dialog at the console->protocol
- right click the VM and select the Console Options and check there
- if nothing helps you can try a different browser or delete the browser data (since we persist the last selection on frontend and something could go wrong)

Tomas