[Users] [QE] oVirt 3.3.5 status

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 09:10:15 UTC 2014

Hi,
  we're going to start composing 3.3.5 GA yum repository on 2014-04-09 09:00 UTC
following the published timeline [1]

A bug tracker is available at [2] and it shows no bugs blocking the release

All non-blocking bugs still open with target 3.3.5 have been re-targeted.

Maintainers:
Please build packages to be included in this RC *BEFORE* 2014-04-09 09:00 UTC.
Please fill release notes, the page has been created here [4]

For those who want to help testing the release, I suggest to add yourself to the testing page [3].
RC repository is available as described in [4]
Nightly builds are also available as described in [1]

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.z_release-management
[2] http://bugzilla.redhat.com/1071867
[3] http://www.ovirt.org/Testing/Ovirt_3.3.5_testing
[4] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.5_release_notes