[Users] Single Sign On in guest Windows 7 and XP

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Fri Apr 4 10:02:12 UTC 2014

On 04/03/2014 01:38 PM, lof yer wrote:
> Here's mine.
>
> Thanks.

> <mailto:vfeenstr at redhat.com>>:
>
>     On 04/03/2014 12:33 PM, lof yer wrote:
>>     It seems not work for me...
>     Seems like that you found a bug. I will investigate. Just for
>     correlation, could you please send me your vdsm.log from the
>     hypervisor and the engine.log and server.log from the engine host?

OK I think I know what's the problem.
In the application list must be the application name and version of the
guest agent, and I think that's not reported. I have to figure out how
to solve this properly.

There's a work around though. At least for now please import the
attached reg file, that should give you at least for now a working SSO.

See how it works at redhat.com