[Users] It is Ok using OVIRT in production environment ?

Gabi C gabicr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:26:56 UTC 2014

Hello!

Check that out!

" IT Novum case study published
  ... with nearly 1,100 VMware virtual machines successfully migrated
  to oVirt... all on 960 CPU cores and 7680 GB of RAM...
  http://www.ovirt.org/IT_Novum_case_study
  http://www.it-novum.com/en/ovi"

Also, i upgraded from 3.3.3 -> 3.3.4->3.4 on a production env.

My setup:

1 VM on esxi as engine and 3 nodes serving also as storage - gluster fs in
replication - running , for now, 5 vm.
Pe 05.04.2014 11:39, "tristano82 at libero.it" <tristano82 at libero.it> a scris: