[Users] how do you manually add ovirtmgmt network to a node/host

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Sat Apr 5 17:52:34 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Could you paste the output of 'vdsClient -s localhost getVdsCaps' of the host
on which you tried to configure the 'ovirtmgmt' network manually and also
the vdsm.log and supervdsm.log from that node at the failure time, and the
engine.log from the ovirt-engine server.

This will allow us to figure out how the ovirt-engine tried to configure
the management network on the host when you dragged it manually.