[Users] Pseudo Guest Agent for unsupported VM distro

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Sun Apr 6 15:43:13 UTC 2014

My problem is, that generating a working agent on SLES 11 is more than just a
make command. I drove into several errors (especially path specific) so I asked
about its state in february and the negative answer was:  "... SLES was attempted ...".
More see here:

http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-February/021503.html

So I reduced my requirements and searched a way to populate the columns
IP and hostname in OVirt. This should be not more than doing an "echo ..."
into the serial port.

Markus