[Users] node spin including qemu-kvm-rhev?

Fabian Deutsch fdeutsch at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 07:45:48 UTC 2014

Am Sonntag, den 06.04.2014, 11:57 -0400 schrieb Doron Fediuck:

> [...]

Hey,

yeah - that is also my concern.
oVirt node has a mechanism (in master) to expose that features are
present or not, but I don't know if vdsm has the capability to pass this
on to Engine, and if Engine has the logic to detect incompatabilities
based on the underlying qemu-kvm-rhev version.

Greetings
fabian