[Users] set domain credentials to be used during sysprep joining an AD domain.

Jeff Clay jeffclay at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:15:45 UTC 2014

Ok, I see those options now in the RunOnce menu.The problem is that I won't
be using RunOnce. I need the systems to do sysprep and join the domain when
the pool creates them as new. I'm hoping to automate this process when new
VM's are created so that I don't have to work on each VM when I create it,
that would take some time when creating 30 new vm's in a pool.