[Users] Failure to connect to engine with Nagios

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Apr 7 17:27:02 UTC 2014

Hello,

We are having some trouble with the Nagios plugin for oVirt. From time
to time it stops working and it isn't able to connect to the engine. The
error that we get apparently indicates a failure to read the file where
the session cookie is stored:

RHEV CRITICAL: Can't connect to RHEVM-API.
Unsuccessful stat on filename containing newline at
/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_rhev3 line 1411.

Any suggestion on how to diagnose/solve this issue?

Regards,
Juan Hernandez

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain