[Users] 2 virtual monitors for Fedora guest

René Koch rkoch at linuxland.at
Tue Apr 8 12:48:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to virtualize my Fedora 20 workstation on oVirt 3.4 with 2
screens.

No matter if I choose Server or Desktop and operating system Linux or
RHEL 6.x x64 (surprisingly Fedora is missing in the list) my Fedora
guest (or better say LXRandR) only recognizes 1 monitor.

ps -ef | grep myvm shows me that there are 2 monitors (or at least I
think that I can interpret the output this way):
-vga qxl -global qxl-vga.ram_size=134217728 -global
qxl-vga.vram_size=33554432

Does anyone know how I can make my Fedora guest work with 2 screens?
Thanks!

--
Best Regards

René Koch