[Users] 2 virtual monitors for Fedora guest

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 15:32:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

No configuration nor Xinerama should be needed. Just make sure you have
spice-vdagent package installed, spice-vdagentd service running and two
spice-vdagent processes running (one for *dm, one for your user
session). Then enable other monitors in virt-viewer: check View ->
Displays -> Display N.

Xinerama is an old hackish means to multimonitor for linux guests with
numerou disadvantages so please avoid that. If you really really want to
use xinerama, then switch your OS type to Windows and your VM will get
multiple qxl devices that xinerama depends on.

David