[Users] Setting up networks in oVirt

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Wed Apr 9 10:16:30 UTC 2014

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Andy Michielsen
<andy.michielsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Okay. We do not use vlan's at the moment.
>
> I have my engine setup on a machine with 6 physical nic's available which
> also functions as my NFS server.
> My node only has 2 physical nic's.
>
> What setup would you propose in my case.

With only 2 nics, and no vlans it's really quite limited.

It'll probably be easier just to have like eth0 share management and
storage and eth1 for vm data. Using vlans would be more ideal though..

ovirt won't let you put multiple non-vlaned networks on the same NIC.