[Users] Resizing bootable disk erase OS

Elad Ben Aharon ebenahar at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 11:08:17 UTC 2014

For extending the VM disk, as Dafna mentioned,  you should use the ovirt-engine webadmin (via 'edit' disk).
If you'd like to extend your OS disk, there is a nice guide for that. it's not an official guide AFAIK, but it works :)
http://myshell.co.uk/index.php/how-to-extend-a-root-lvm-partition-online/