[Users] Setting up networks in oVirt

Andy Michielsen andy.michielsen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 11:44:26 UTC 2014

Hello Andrew,

Let's say I'm going to implement it like you suggest.

The first nic with 2 vlan's for management and storage. The second nic for
the vm's.

What would I go about defining this in ovirt ?

Can you give me an example for the vlan for the management and the storage ?
Do I need to assing a ip-adress to the nic for the vm's or is this
transparent ?

Kind regards.