[ovirt-users] is ovirt-node.iso supposed to create a readonly filesystem?

Jeremiah Jahn jeremiah at goodinassociates.com
Wed Apr 9 20:01:52 UTC 2014

I'm assuming the answer is no. But for some reason I seem to be
getting LVM volume group UUID overruns.  I'm using direct attach fiber
channel, and everything looks good, but there appears to be some UUID
or Volume group name in my list of LUNs that matches  some sort of lvm
key from the node root file system.  This only happens on the node
that I installed from the iso. I built all of these nodes in a vm,
then set that image to boot. I did NOT copy that lun from one top the
others, nor are any of the hosts luns visible from any of the other
hosts.  Not sure where to start. I'm going to reinstall from a
bootable cd directly connected to my blade and see if that clears up
the problem.

thanks for any suggestions.