[ovirt-users] SPM error

Maurice James mjames at media-node.com
Fri Apr 11 21:04:16 UTC 2014

Anyone?

----- Original Message -----

From: "Maurice James" <mjames at media-node.com>
To: users at ovirt.org
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 2:05:17 PM
Subject: [ovirt-users] SPM error

I have an error trying to bring the master DC back online. After several reboots, no luck. I took the other cluster members offline to try to troubleshoot. The remaining host is constantly in contention with itself for SPM

ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.irsbroker.IrsBrokerCommand] (DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-40) [38d400ea] IrsBroker::Failed::GetStoragePoolInfoVDS due to: IrsSpmStartFailedException: IRSGenericException: IRSErrorException: SpmStart failed