[ovirt-users] SPM error

Maurice James mjames at media-node.com
Fri Apr 11 23:23:05 UTC 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Nooooooo.

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

-------- Original message --------
From: Ted Miller <tmiller at hcjb.org>
Date:04/11/2014  7:08 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Maurice James <mjames at media-node.com>
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] SPM error

I didn't, really.  I did something wrong along the way, and ended up having
to rebuild the engine and hosts.  (My problems were due to a glusterfs
split-brain.)
Ted Miller

--
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." - - Jim Elliot
For more information about Jim Elliot and his unusual life, see http://www.christianliteratureandliving.com/march2003/carolyn.html.

Ted Miller
Design Engineer
HCJB Global Technology Center, a ministry of Reach Beyond
2830 South 17th St
Elkhart, IN  46517
574--970-4272 my desk
574--970-4252 receptionist