[ovirt-users] Question about power user and public template

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 07:18:56 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I'd say the problem is that the template has some disks and as a "UserTemplateBasedVm" only you are
not allowed to "Access Image Storage Domains"?

For details about specific roles and what can be done by which role you can have a look at:
webadmin -> "Configure" in top right corner -> "Roles" side tab -> pick a specific role -> "Edit" button