[ovirt-users] IPAddress and FQDN Empty for the VM

Udaya Kiran P ukiran770 at yahoo.in
Tue Apr 15 07:51:25 UTC 2014

Hi Sven,

I am trying to open the console for VM using SPICE, which fails with an error - Unable to connect to libvirt with URI[none].

I think it is because the VM hasn't been assigned an IP by the engine. What settings I am missing here? Do I need to change any network settings so that VMs get their IP during their creation?

Please suggest.

I have attached the screenshots.

Appreciate your help..!!

Regards,