[ovirt-users] VMs get hang

Yusufi M R yusuf at global-analytics.com
Tue Apr 15 10:12:24 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have ovirt 3.3 setup with around 15 VMs created in it. We have CentOS5 on this VM. The users have problem accessing the VMs at times. While they are working on console, it just gets hang. There is no response to the keyboard. Have look at the resource usage during this time, CPU and RAM is normal.

The clients uses user portal to launch the VM from Firefox. Spice is used for remote viewing.

Do anyone have come across this issue ? Looking forward for your help.

Regards,
Yusuf