[ovirt-users] Hosted engine

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 07:48:27 UTC 2014

There is no config file, but if you really want to change it, then you
can play with the values in:

/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ovirt_hosted_engine_ha/agent/constants.py
  (or python 2.7 depending on your setup)

In the case when you pull the plug it should be driven by
ENGINE_BAD_HEALTH_EXPIRATION_SECS

--Jirka