[ovirt-users] Export domain. Same LUN but different NFS server : update SQL table?

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Wed Apr 16 16:41:35 UTC 2014

Le 16/04/2014 15:04, Nicolas Ecarnot a écrit :

> At present, I have two oVirt setups : oldest one in oVirt 3.3.0-4.el6
> which was used to create the NFS export domain, and one in oVirt
> 3.4.0-1.el6.

For the record, and if this could help :
I added a brand new additionnal LUN/NFS export domain, served by the
exact same NFS server, and the 3.3.0 oVirt is importing it perfectly.
The issue then seems related to the content of the LUN and not to the
infrastructure/network/plugging/format/whatever.

I guess you'll advice me to upgrade?

This is planned.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot