[ovirt-users] Connection hickups with Pfsense and Carp

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:35:59 UTC 2014

Traffic issues are solved, but the advertising in not that well.

I see on ESXi (vSphere) that you need to enable "Promiscuous Mode", but how
on oVirt ?

http://www.blissfulidiot.com/2013/11/using-carp-with-vmware-esxi.html

Do I need the vdsm-hook-promisc for it ? as I need to make real settings on
a VM there I think the vswitch only needs the mode.

Information is welcome!