[ovirt-users] oVirt - RHEV release

Maurice James mjames at media-node.com
Thu Apr 17 10:58:47 UTC 2014

I'm curious about which version of oVirt will power the next release of RHEV. Here is why I ask.
I have come across a few major problems since upgrading to 3.4.x (External Authentication BZ1081204, Quota assignment BZ1081014, Live migration "qemu bug" ) to name a few. I imagine that all of the features need to be polished before inclusion into RHEV. I'm trying to get my company to adopt RHEV instead of V-Sphere but that is becoming a little tricky. Minus the cool new features of 3.4.x 3.3.4 was pretty stable IMO.