[ovirt-users] Repository ovirt-epel is listed more than once in the configuration

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Thu Apr 17 12:11:18 UTC 2014

After upgrading to ovirt-release-11.2.0-1.noarch.rpm through yum, I see
the following message when I use yum update again:

        Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security, versionlock
        Repository ovirt-epel is listed more than once in the
        configuration

I see two entries referencing ovit-epel in the repos:

        /etc/yum.repos.d/ovirt-epel.repo
        /etc/yum.repos.d/ovirt-dependencies.repo

Shouldn't one of them get removed during the update?

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
Netbulae B.V.