[ovirt-users] converting windows guests with v2v, where to put the iso?

Jeremiah Jahn jeremiah at goodinassociates.com
Thu Apr 17 14:31:51 UTC 2014

I'm getting the following error. RedHat seems to thin the answer is to
use their virtio-win rpm. As far as I can tell, this is not available
anywhere, So I've just got to go and get the iso that it installs from
kvm.org. Ok, done. now that I have said iso, where the heck do I put
it, since it doesn't seem to align with the structure that v2v is
looking for.

virt-v2v: Installation failed because the following files referenced
in the configuration file are required, but missing:
/usr/share/virtio-win/drivers/i386/WinXP