[ovirt-users] New host ssh error

Drew Showers drew at augurworks.com
Sun Apr 20 02:01:01 UTC 2014

After checking the UI log more closely, the actual error I'm getting is -

"Failed to install Host Host-2. Failed to execute stage 'Setup validation':
Hardware does not support virtualization."

The physical server is the same as my other host and the running 'cat
/proc/cpuinfo | egrep 'svm|vmx'| grep nx'
returns for vmx and nx flags on all 8 processors. Intel Xenon E5450
processors.

What am I missing?

Thanks
Drew