[ovirt-users] Is there are fix or workaround for the Ovirt 3.3 Cluster and VDSM 4.14?

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Mon Apr 21 07:50:59 UTC 2014

Hi!

An upgrade would fix it. The general issue hasn't yet been fixed
(looking at BZ 1077110) and I don't know whether it'll be backported
when it does.

I would edit the engine's DB and append "4.14" to the option_value
column of the vdc_options table where
option_name="SupportedVDSMVersions", then restart the engine. I think
this should be enough.

Yours, Lior.