[ovirt-users] converting windows guests with v2v, where to put the iso?

Jeremiah Jahn jeremiah at goodinassociates.com
Tue Apr 22 12:52:44 UTC 2014

The Supplementary channel isn't available to CentOS/SL linux folks or
through EPEL. So some Ovirt/distro agnostic documentation would be
great.  There is also the same problem with the windows guest agents
as well.  I'm really not sure why these two packages aren't shipped as
part of ovirt and are RHEL only.

Just my two cents.