[ovirt-users] [ACTION REQUESTED] please review new oVirt look-and-feel patch

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Wed Apr 23 03:34:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

A while back, I sent out an email for the new oVirt look-and-feel feature [1]. The new look and feel patch is ready for both code and UI review. At this point we're not looking for design review, although you are welcome to suggest design improvements. I'm mostly looking for help regression testing the entire UI.

Especially if you're an oVirt *UI* developer, please download the patch and try it [2]. The patch introduces some new CSS globally, and I had to adjust many screens and dialogs. It's quite possible that there are dialogs that I don't know about, so if you maintain any especially-hidden dialogs, please try the patch and verify your dialogs look good.

And you can also just try out the patch to see the amazing new look and feel!

Thanks for your feedback.

Greg

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Features/NewLookAndFeelPatternFlyPhase1
[2] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/24594/